? ??????????????Live Love Laugh? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2366 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3968 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

RANDOM...

well got my braces off!! whoop whoop yaaayyy!!:):):) my teeth look so pretty now but theyre kinda yellow....lol thats what whitening strips are for! or the dentist but you know lol. my b-day was awesome! especially the party at mariah's house! omg that was hilarious with mr. billy, mariah, cara, and emma and the little show they put on for me, caroline, and kirstin! it rained so we couldnt go swimming:( but oh well we had limbo and this other game i forgot what its called but then also we played magig shoes our fav. game ever! well ok so like almost everybody in epic left this morning for the motion conference in ALABAMA. ugh i wanted to go soooooooooooo baadddd!!!:(:(:(( but i couldnt..idk really why but me and my mom pinky promised that i would go nxt year for sure. daniel and destiny have been txtn me and keepin me informed on how things are goin and what theyre doin.sound like theyre havin a blast!! wellll ok im kinda bored....soo ttyl!!!!:):):)))))

0 comments: